Welcome! Bienvenidos!

Hola y Hello,

This is my very first post (oh my God I have to learn this blog language, its all new to me!)

I don't know why I decided to start this blog, the same way I don't know why I do most things in my life!  It seems as though it would be a good idea because the perspective of a separated, black Latina woman, with a young child to raise (by her damn self, I might add), trying to navigate the tentative dating scene, while trying to maintain her budget, her weight and her sanity, is sorely lacking in some circles.  I won't say its lacking in the blogosphere, because honestly I have looked at very few blogs. 

Maybe someone will read this who is in the same position I am in and will agree AND disagree with what I have to say.  Maybe someone who knows other hispanic women who are struggling in these various areas of life will gain some understanding of some of the lingo we use and some of the things we go through on a daily basis.  Lo que sea! Whatever it is!

Lets learn and have fun doing it.

Comments

Popular Posts